Discover the magical beauty of Pokhara and the Himalaya's from the air on this early morning 1-hour hot air balloon tour. Watch the beautiful sunrise while climbing 3000 feet above the ground.
We will fly 700m above the Pokhara city and the Fewa lake providing the spectacular view of mountains like Annapurna range, the Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, lakes, forests, and the valley. On a clear day, the observed scenario remains even more breathtaking. The landing of balloon takes place on the bank of the Mardi River.
The best months for a hot air balloon flight are September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May. The flights take place daily during these months but also depend upon the wind and its direction of flow (eastward or westward across the valley). This trip is operated by our partners Balloon Nepal.
What is included in the tour
- 1 hour Hot Air balloon ride
- Transfers from and to your Lakeside hotel
- Discover Pokhara, Fewa lake and the Annapurna range from 3000 feet above ground
- See a fantastic sunrise from a hot air balloon along with panoramic views of the Annapurna range.
- Receive a commemorative flight certificate
- Breakfast is provided after the flight