Zipflyer Nepal is the Ultimate Zipline experience in the heart of the Himalayas. It has an initial incline of 56 degrees (which makes it the steepest Zipline in the world), a total length of 1850 meters and a vertical drop of more than 600 meters.
It is the tallest, longest and the steepest zipline in the world. Its also located in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Experience 180 degree panoramic views of the majestic Annapurna mountain range as you soar at over 85 miles (100+km) an hour.
The HighGround ZipFlyer launch site is located a short 30 minutes drive from Pokhara Lakeside. Transportation is included to and from the sites.
GoPro® cameras will be provided to each guest who wishes to capture video of their individual experience. Guests then have the option to purchase the videos and the associated footage.
- ZipFlyer Nepal is one of the top Zip-line experiences in the World. It is the most extreme Zip-line in the world with a length of 1850m and a drop of over 600m.
- Zipflyer Nepal is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in most weather conditions.
- The top speed you can reach is 120km/h but it is dependent upon the weather and wind.
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg). Upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Closed toed footwear is required
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- Dual zipline - offering side by side zipping
- Over 1500 ft above the ground at certain points during the zipline experience
- Max speeds: well over 100 km/h
- Transportation to and from the ZipFlyer is included
- 24h cancellation policy
What is included in the tour
- Free Transportation
- Inclusive of all Government Taxes.
Worlds Longest , Steepest and Fastest Superman Zipline.
- Arrive at our Lakeside office 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- Check-in and orientation
- Transport to ZipFlyer Sarangkot station
- Zipline orientation by our expert team
- Zipline ride
- Transportation back to Lakeside from the landing location