Live more - Fear Less!
Are you an Adventure aficionado? If yes, this is definitely for you! Experience the ultimate thrill at ZipFlyer Nepal and our bungee in Pokhara.
The ZipFlyer has an initial incline of 56 degrees, a total length of 1.8 km and a vertical drop of 600 meters. It is the tallest, the longest and the steepest zipline in the world. ItsLocated in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, you can (on a clear day) experience a 180 degree panoramic view of the majestic Annapurna range as you Zip.
After you Zip down the mountain, experience a thrilling bungee jump from our 70m tower perched off a cliff over a river valley.
Please ensure that you reach our Lake-side office 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
What is included in the tour
- All taxes and fees are included
- Pick up from our lakeside office and transfer to our Zipflyer launch site in Sarangkot (please be at our lakeside office at least 15 minutes prior to the boarding time)
- ZipFlyer ride briefing and the Zipflyer ride
- Bungee briefing and one bungee jump
- ”I Did it” certificate included
- Transfer to lake side
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and Drinks are not included
Welcome to the World of unforgettable adventure experiences. The combo offers the best of both worlds. Slide down the World's longest and steepest Zipline - the ZipFlyer Nepal, as you experience stunning views of the Annapurna range, and then take a leap of faith on our 70m Bungee!. With an incline of 56 degree, total length of 1.8 km and a vertical drop of 600 meters, ZipFlyer Nepal is the tallest, the longest and the steepest zipline in the world.